Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Government

Before I start, let me say this. I am a college student who has no ill will or prejudices, I am not a narcissistic old war vet, or an American Nationalist who gets a hard on every time someone says United States. I am a history major, and some of the topics in class made me think.

I have realized, If the Government of the United States fails, the Earth will be collectively Fucked. I suppose I should rephrase that, because in reality the actual Earth probably wouldn't really be affected, aside from the riots that will take place. The people of Earth will be collectively Fucked. Think about it, the U.S. Government is the U.S. Government. It is involved in every country's business, (except for it's own might I add) and chalks it up to; we want to keep North America all to ourselves, taking it all the way back to the Monroe Doctrine. But really though, who's fooled? We run this Continent. The U.S. Government is like a combination of of the girl in high school that everyone hates and is terribly mean to, but she thinks they love her, "because that's what friends do, they tease you and say they hate you".The girl everyone hates is also in EVERYONE'S business, they don't even know she's there but she eavesdrops, and shows up to the party anyways. The other half is the elementary school bully, they are big and mean looking, but if you sock them in the face, they won't know what to do. Look at Pearl Harbor, we allegedly didn't know the Japanese were coming, (thanks for getting us into WWII FDR) and when they attacked we were dumbfounded.

Anyways, back to the part about if the U.S. Govt. fails, we are the probably the most powerful country in the World, if we die, what will happen to the UN, what will happen to all those countries we have propped up and supported, or at least that's what we thought we were doing. In reality, we were getting in another country's affairs that we had no business being involved in. For example the civil war in Mogadishu, and what we are currently doing in Libya.

I had more things to say on this topic, but now I don't remember them.


If you don't like like what I have to say simply because it is controversial, Fuck Off.

~SolidifiedSnake

No comments:

Post a Comment